No Products in the Cart
Whipped cream cartridges contain nitrous oxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CA Customs are required to go through an ID check to confirm age and provide a copy of their ID for our records. All customers must read and accept the misuse disclaimers before ordering.
Ships from NY or CA warehouse whichever is closest
each case has x2 standard 50pks
9g Miami Magic Cream Chargers
New for 2022 Miami Magic Infusions 9g premium cream chargers Our chargers are manufactured and certified Culinary and Kitchen grade gas, of the highest quality and best value culinary charged bulbs available for you. 9g of flavoured goodness! What more could you ask for?
Used in cocktail bars and restaurants for rapid flavour infusions to create the perfect drink, food flavourings, sources, foams and mousses etc.
Sample the INDUSTRIES BEST right here! Order today before 1:30pm for dispatch today. We strive for nothing less than 100% QUALITY & SATISFACTION.
InfusionMax Elite Professional Chargers offer higher qualities of propellant to ensure the best results, every time.
- Filled with 9g of kitchen grade gas! (Strongest available!)
- delivers up to 20%+ portions than other leading brands
- New blue painted coating (stops kitchen moisture from causing rust)
- Hand packed for the highest quality control.
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art factory with 60+ years experience.
- Guaranteed no-duds.
- New industry leading cleaning methods to guarantee no oily residue or industrial aftertaste.
- Made of 100% recyclable steel.
- Universal easy installation – standard 8g fitting
- Disposable (Note: dispose of used cartridge only!).
- Great Value - Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into a far greater volume than mechanical whipping, with 1/2 litre of cream making up to 1.5 litre of fluffy whipped cream.
- Manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: ISO22000(2005), ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001 CE , FDA, . Compliance with TUV, NSF and HACCP.