This listing is for a cartons of 600 SupremeWhip Cream Chargers - the carton/boxes can have damage from transit, so may have been re-boxed. The Cream Chargers are as new.
Our new PROFESSIONAL SERIES NITROUS OXIDE whipped cream chargers are manufactured and certified 100% PURE NITROUS OXIDE (N2O), and are of the highest quality and best value nitrous oxide canisters available for you. 8.2g charge of 100% pure nitrous oxide. What more could you ask for?
Sample the INDUSTRIES BEST right here! Order today before 12pm for dispatch today. We strive for nothing less than 100% QUALITY.
SupremeWhip 8.2 Professional Series Cream Chargers
Save money and time with our new product that contains more nitrous oxide! SupremeWhip Professional Chargers offer higher qualities of N2O propellant to ensure the best results, every time.
- - Filled with 8.2g of ultra pure Nitrous Oxide N2O gas! (Strongest available!)
- - New zinc chrome coating (prevents kitchen moisture from causing rust)
- - Hand packed to ensure the highest level of quality control.
- - Manufactured in a state-of-the-art factory with 60+ years experience.
- - Guaranteed no-duds or leakage.
- - New proprietary cleaning methods to guarantee no oily residue or industrial aftertaste.
- - Made of 100% recyclable steel.
- - Universal easy installation – standard 8g fitting
- - Disposable (Note: dispose of empty cartridge only!).
- - Cost effective - Will turn 0.5 litre of whipping cream into a far greater volume than mechanical whipping, with 0.5 litre of cream making up to 1.5 litre of whipped cream.
- - Manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: CE , FDA, ISO22000(2005), ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001. Compliance with TUV, NSF and HACCP.
Whipped cream cartridges contain nitrous oxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CA Customs are required to go through an ID check to confirm age and provide a copy of their ID for our records. All customers must read and accept the misuse disclaimers before ordering.